A Traditional Home at Long Pond Estates
Featuring 5+ bedrooms and 3.5 baths, Located on .93 aces with beautiful gardens planted for year round interest, the property borders a 10 acre wooded town preserve and is steps away from town access to Arshamomaque pond for launching canoes and kayaks. The house is also less than a mile to two large marinas on Southold Bay.
- Entrance Hall & Living Room with fireplace and wall of windows overlooking the front gardens.
- Kitchen & Dining Room is open-concept eat-in with custom cabinets, farmhouse sink, Silestone countertops and island with breakfast bar.
- Mudroom with custom cabinets, washer/dryer, compacter and deep kohler sink.
- Mother in Law Suite with California Closets has a sitting room or den/office adjacent
- Powder room features a five foot wide California closet for linens.
- Master Bedroom is large and bright with sitting area and has two walk-in closets with California closet systems.
- There is a large, light filled en-suite tiled bath with Jacuzzi and walk-in glassed shower.
- Three Additional Bedrooms with good sized closets and another full bath complete the upstairs.
- The Attic has lots of room for storage.
- Finished basement, plus two more large, dry storage rooms and another washer/dryer.
- 3.5 Car Garage with shelving and built-ins for storage.
- Has an Acrylic Floor coating and storage above.
- Oil hot water and heat, oil tank in basement, SCWA (public water)
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Vacuum
- Alarm System
- In ground sprinkler system.
- Wired For Generator.
- Shy acre landscaped with privacy and entertaining in mind.
- Multi-level Trex decking with built-in six person Spa.
- Fenced backyard has room for a pool, an irregular flagstone Patio and paths, Rose and Herb gardens, many perennials, evergreens and flowering shrubs.
Sq ft : 2,970 | Built : 1991 | Taxes : $7,287 | Price : $749,000
Get a professional home value estimate - FREE with no obligation!
Call Joan today, you'll be glad you did!